Senior.Kg for 5-6 years old
As children reach school age, our comprehensive, academically-rich Senior KG program helps them explore, communicate, and create — all in a nurturing, small-class setting.
We present our unique curriculum of reading, language, arts, mathematics, general awareness, environment study in an engaging way that encourages a lifelong love of learning. Our Senior.KG program prepares children to confidently enter into the first grade.
Everything we do is designed for kindergarten learning.
- o Individual attention in a small-class setting
- o Comprehensive kindergarten learning program with before- and after-school care
- o Educational field trips and school presentations that build on classroom learning
- o Regular Parent’s Teacher Meeting (PTM) to discuss your childs various areas of class work.
- o Comprehensive reporting on individual child achievement through standardized tests and parent-teacher conferences