Junior.Kg for 4-5 years old
Junior Kinder Garten is a time when children are making connections between what they know and what they are learning. As they leave the world of Nursery and head towards kindergarten, children are learning to participate in routines, demonstrate ability to make decisions, and plan ahead.
Daily activities are designed to help children continue to make decisions on their own and in the classroom. We prepare them for the next stage of their education while giving them a place to feel comfortable and safe to explore their interests.
- Activities and lessons that help prepare your child for kindergarten and school success
- Small-group lessons focused on mathematics, Language and General Knowledge.
- Group activities that help your child build an awareness of others and a sense of community
- Hands-on experiences that encourage independent, creative learning
- Classroom activities and design features that help your child build literacy and numeracy skills
- Regular Parent’s Teacher Meeting (PTM) will be organized hence you can have update about your child’s daily work.