Nursery for 3-4 years old
As preschoolers gain more self-esteem, they feel ready to take on the world. Our Nursery program enhances that confidence by providing activities to help three- and four-year-old children become problem solvers and develop a love of lifelong learning.
Through independent exploration, structured activities, and hands-on learning, Pre Writing and Pre Reading activities children develop a variety of skills and knowledge in areas like early literacy, mathematics, Language, and General Awareness.
- o Themed units that encourage your childs curiosity, increase confidence, and support self-directed activities.
- o Hands-on experiences designed to boost problem solving and scientific thinking skills.
- o Daily small- and whole-group activities.
- o Observation-based assessments that track your childs progress toward developmental milestones and school readiness.
- o Various Day celebration and festivals to inculcate the traditional rituals.
- o Regular Parent’s Teacher Meeting (PTM) will be organized hence you can have update about your child’s daily work.