Play Group for 2-3 years old
At this age, children make new discoveries daily. And as two- and three-year-olds begin to express their independence, our Play Group program introduces them to a world of learning, sharing, and exploring.
- o Encouragement and support that builds your childs self-confidence and self-help skills.
- o Opportunities for your child to express him or herself creatively through music, arts, dance and drama.
- o A classroom environment that focuses on building your childs cognitive, emotional, social, and physical skills.
- o Age-appropriate activities and materials that help your child master important learning concepts.
- o Regular Parent’s Teacher Meetings (PTM), including daily updates to keep you informed.
- o Engaging small and large-group experiences.